5 Food Hygiene Rules for Food Operators



1. Conduct daily checks on employees to ensure that they are in good health. Employees that are sick should not be allowed to prepare and/or handle food. Employees should go to the doctor and rest until cleared of all symptoms.

2. Non-food Handlers are not allowed in the food preparation area.

3. Provide customers with serving spoon for sharing food along with napkins and/or disposable paper serviettes.

4. Clean the premises meticulously at the end of the day and dispose of all waste/scrap food to keep the premise free from pests.

5. Use covered refuse bins lined with plastic bags. When disposing of refuse, tie the plastic bags securely and dispose of them in designated areas.




Want to know more?

Join other aspiring entrepreneurs and cooking enthusiasts to learn more about basic food hygiene.


Click here for upcoming scheduled classes.



Comments

  1. Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    industrial safety courses in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new valuable key points imply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us.safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. But he’s trying none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    nebosh course in chennai
    offshore safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is very interesting and I liked your way to express your views in this post. If anyone looking for the Chinese food near me, Fuji restaurant is the best choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAFETY ASSURANCE FOR FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS (SAFE) FRAMEWORK - Food Safety Course Level 1, 2 and 3

12 Food Hygiene Rules for Food Handlers